ASK BEFORE YOU ACT!
- Institution Control - It is the responsibility of Michigan Technological University, and all other NCAA member institutions, to control its intercollegiate athletic program in compliance with the rules and regulations of the NCAA.
- Responsibility - The University’s responsibility for the conduct of its program includes responsibility for the actions of its staff members and for the actions of any other individual or organization engaged in activities promoting the athletic interests of the institution.
- Compliance - The University must monitor its program to assure compliance and to identify and report to the NCAA instances in which compliance has not been achieved. An institution found to have violated NCAA rules is subject to the disciplinary and corrective actions as determined by the Association.
Please click on the link below that relates to you.
- Prospective Student-Athletes
- Michigan Tech Student-Athletes
- Michigan Tech Coaches and Staff
- Parents, Alumni, Friends, Season Ticket holders & Donors of Michigan Tech
If you have any questions, please contact:
Rhys Edwards - Director of NCAA Compliance & Student-Athlete Services